The knowledgebase is organized into different categories; please select a category that you are interested in. You can also search the entire knowledgebase by entering keywords in the navigation bar beside this text.
- How do I set file permissions for files, scripts, or directories? (Linux accounts only)
- How to install PEAR on my shared hosting?
- 5 common problems when hosting a CGI-BIN (Perl) script!
- Can I use SSIs on my site with Mochahost?
- Can I use XML with Mochahost?
- Does Mochahost support CDO?
- We have support for PHP versions 5.x & 7.x
- We have support for: JSP/Tomcat, CGI-BIN, PHP, ASP.NET, Perl, mod_perl SSI, Python
- How to install PEAR?
- Ruby on Rails
- SVN (subversion) support
- django support
- Zend, ioncube support
- Curl support
- Own MIME types support
- Windows Hosting: web.config
- ASP.NET 2, 3, 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5
- ASP and ASP.NET Support
- MS Internet Information Server
- LINQ + AJAX hosting
- Silverlight 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 Support
- Adding .NET Framework v3.5 support
- Enabling ASP.NET AJAX v1 for .NET Framework v2
- Windows Coomunication Fondation (WCF) *.svc support
- ASP.NET Trust Level
- AJAX Control Toolkit
- Using custom DLLs on Windows hosting
- Persist ASPJpeg error when using ASP.NET
- Enable Microsoft Report Viewer 2008 on IIS 7
- Register ASP.NET SQL Provider
- PHP SMTP Authentication
- Support for PHP 7.x, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3, 5.2 (Linux Shared Packages)
- Support for PHP 4.x and 5.2.x
- Changing PHP Version (MultiPHP) - Linux Shared Hosting
- How to set a Database Connection string for your Application
- Changing PHP Version (Advanced PHP Selector) - Linux Shared Hosting
- 500 Internal Server Error (What is it, and how to fix it?)
- Customizing your PHP extensions or PHP version for Linux VPS/Cloud packages
- Increasing POST_MAX VARS via cPanel (Linux Shared accounts only)
- Google Maps API key missing error
- Using robots.txt in order to optimize your site performance and reduce your website load
- How to monitor your error logs (cPanel)
- Setup Laravel Application from cPanel (Linux standard cloud plans)
- Managing Node.JS with cPanel (standard cloud linux packages)