I have just registered NEW domain name but the domain does not work with my hosting account.
If you have just registered a NEW domain name (please allow up to 12
hours for the domain name registration to be processed) which you want
to use with an existing hosting account with us the first step you will
need to do is to add the domain name inside your Web Hosting Control
panel (cPanel, SolidCP). You can add the domain name as
addon domain name or domain alias (parked domain name). For more
information on how to manage your domain names in your hosting control
please, follow our:
Online step-by-step tutorials.
second step required is for you to update the domain DNS servers with
the proper DNS servers associated with your hosting account with us.
You will find your account DNS servers within your account activation (Welcome) email.
can either contact our support for the DNS servers to be changed or you
can follow the instructions below to update the DNS servers through our
1) Login to our billing and support system with your registered email and password at: https://clientarea.mochahost.com/
2) Click on "Domains" from the top bar menu and then you will see a list of your domain names
3) Click on the wrench icon next to the domain name which you'd like to update
4) On the left site of the screen under the box "Manage", you will see the available options, click on "DNS management"
5) Type in the desired DNS servers which you'd like to use for your domain name registered with us.