Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools by Attracta™ - VPS / Cloud Without Control Panel
To enable Attracta’s SEO and Marketing Tools on, you will need to connect the Attracta hosted XML Sitemap to your website’s robots.txt file. Depending on the server software you have installed, you may access your website via FTP or some other method.
1. Locate a file in your website’s document root directory called robots.txt. If one does not exist, create a blank file with that name.
2. Open the file for editing.
3. Add a line with ‘Sitemap: ‘ to the robots.txt file.
4. Access the ‘Settings’ area of your Attracta account: https://www.attracta.com/user/v5/account/settings.jsp
5. Right click on the ‘View’ link and choose ‘Copy Link Address’.
6. Paste that ‘link address’ into the new line of robots.txt like so:
7. Save the file.
You should now check the robots.txt file by going to the file in a web browser: http://yourdomain.com/robotst.txt
Please ensure that file contains the above sitemap line.