How to unblock an IP from CSF/Cpanel (VPS/Cloud)
There are two alternatives to unblock an IP via the interface or via SSH.
To unblock an IP from the CSF in the WHM panel, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to WHM with 'root'.
2. Under Plugins choose ConfigServer Security & Firewall.
3. From csf - Quick Actions, write the IP under the Quick Unblock function.
4. For more details on the exact reason for the block, you can search the IP under Server Infromation > Search System Logs. Write the IP in the Text: bar and click Search.
To unblock an IP from the CSF from SSH, please follow the steps below:
1. Login via SSH.
2. To check if the IP is blocked by CSF, please execute the following command:
csf -g IP_address
Note: IP_address being the specific IP you wish to check.
3. If the IP is denied and you wish to remove it, please execute the following command:
csf -dr IP_address
4. To complete the process, you will need to restart CSF for the changes to take effect: