MySQL Database/User management under Cpanel
Creating a MySQL database and user and updating their permissions
1. Log into the cPanel interface for the desired domain.
2. Click on MySQL Databases under the Databases section.
3. At the next page, enter the new database name under the Create New Database field to create a new database. You can create a new user by specifying one under Add New User.
4. Link them at the bottom of the page under Add User to Database.
5. The next screen will allow you to grant privileges for the MySQL user to the database you selected.
6. Use phpMyAdmin. You can access this by clicking the icon of the same name in the Databases section of cPanel.