How do I set up e-mail accounts in Outlook 2013
Creating a new account:
Choose the File menu
and select Info
2. Click the Add Account button.
3. Select Manual setup or additional server types.
4. Click Next.
5. Choose POP or IMAP .
6. Click Next.
Configuring the account Settings:
Fill in the missing information as follows:
Your Name: Type your first and last name
Email Address: Type your email address
Account Type: Select IMAP or POP. We recommend POP (this way the emails are saved to your local PC).
Mail Servers: Incoming and outgoing mail servers are the same. Use mail.example.com, where example.com is your domain name or use the servername provided in your Welcoming Email if your domain is still not pointed to us.
User Name: Type your email address
Password: Type your email password
Configuring More Settings:
1. Click the More Settings button.
2. Click the Outgoing Server tab
3. Click the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox.
4. Click the Advanced tab.
The ports are: POP3 -> 110, IMAP -> 143 and SMTP -> 25 or 2525
The SSL Ports are: POP3 -> 995, IMAP -> 993 and SMTP -> 465
5. Click the OK button.
6. Click Next on the E-mail Accounts window.
7. Click the Finish button.