Recompile Apache EasyApache via SSH
Many times that EasyApache recompilation will time-out via the interface (WHM), in such cases the process can be executed flawlessly via shell, following the steps below:
1. Login to the server via SSH
2. Execute the EasyApache build via the following script:
3. On the next page press Enter to Continue.
4. Leave it at DEFAULT and choose Customize Profile.
5. Choose the Apache Version you like, or/and click Next Step.
6. Choose the PHP Version you like, or/and click Next Step.
7. Check the Apache/PHP Modules you wish to install and click Save and Build, or if you need additional extensions/modules click Exhaustive Options List.
8. Check the Apache/PHP Modules and choose Next Step.
9. Choose Save and Build for EasyApache to recompile with the new options.