Moodle Admin Password Reset via PhpMyAdmin (Cpanel)
RESETTING THE MOODLE ADMIN PASSWORD VIA PHPMYADMIN (CPanel):
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. Click on the phpMyAdmin menu.
3. Inside phpMyAdmin find the correct database name and click on it.
4. Find the table called mdl_user and select it. Since Moodle has many tables, the mdl_user table may be on the second page. Select the second page.
5. After selecting the table, find the table row for the user that is being edited. Click the Edit link with the pencil icon.
6. There will be a series or characters and numbers in the password field. This is an encrypted password so it cannot be viewed in the database. Replace the encrypted text with the new password for the login. Next, in the drop down menu to the left, select MD5 then click Go.