How to setup FileZilla
If you are getting a similar error TLS... Error: Received certificate chain could
not be verified. Verification status is 66. Error: Could
not connect to server, that means that you need to configure your Filezilla connection properly. For more details please follow the steps as described below.
HOW TO SETUP FILEZILLA:
1. Once you’ve downloaded and installed FileZilla, launch the program.
2. Navigate to the File tab > Site Manager menu:
3. Click on New Site to configure a new connection:
FTP settings are:
4. Once the basic settings are configured, switch to the tab Transfer Settings. Make sure that:
Transfer mode: set to Passive
Limit number of simultaneous connections: checked
Maximum number of connections: set to 1
5. Once done, click on Connect.