How to change my DNS servers (for domains registered with MochaHost) ?
If you have a domain name which has been registered with us (or transferred successfully to us) and for which you need to change the DNS servers please, follow the procedure below:
1) Login to our billing and support system with your registered email and password at: https://www.mochasupport.com/sys/
2) From the top menu point on "My Sites" and then select the 2nd link "My Domains"
3) Click on the domain name for which you'd like to update the DNS servers for
4) On the left side of the screen under Domain Utilities click on "Change DNS"
5) Type in the desired DNS servers which you'd like to use (check your account activation/welcome email which contain the right DNS servers for your account ) for your domain name registered with us.
6) Once you make the change it may take 24-72 hours for the DNS change to propagate throughout the internet completely. To be able to see the change on your end quicker please, review the two following articles:
NOTE: If you have registered new domain names (or transferred domains to us) which you want to point to your hosting account with us - you will need to use the DNS servers provided in your Welcome email.
NOTE: If you were waiting for the completion of a domain transfer, which now has been completed and your domain transfer status shows "Transferred and paid successfully" - you need to go through the above procedure in order to point your domain name and start using it with our service. By default after a successful domain transfer, the old DNS servers info gets preserved, so that the process allow for more control and minimized downtime for any active domain names.