How do I view e-mail headers in Outlook Express 5.x or 6.x?
1. Highlight the message by single clicking on it.
2. From the File menu, choose Properties.
3. Click on the Details tab.
4. The email headers will appear in the Internet headers for this message field.
5. If you intend to forward these headers to allow another person to view them, you will have to copy and paste them into a forwarded copy of the e-mail. To do so, right-click anywhere in the Internet headers for this message window, and choose Select All.
6. Right-click anywhere inside the Internet headers for this message window, and select Copy.
7. Click OK to close the Internet headers window.
8. Click the Forward button.
9. At the top of the message body, right click and select Paste.
10. Finally, fill in the To field and send your message.