How do I view e-mail headers in Outlook 98/2000/2002/XP?
- Step 1. Highlight the message by single clicking on it.
- Step 2. Right-click on the message and select Options.
- Step 3. At the bottom of the Message Options window, you will find the Internet headers section.
- Step 4. If you intend to send these to another person for review, you will need to copy the headers and paste them into a forward of the message. Right-click anywhere inside the Internet headers section, and choose Select All.
- Step 5. Click Close to close the Message Options window.
- Step 6. Click the Forward button.
- Step 7. Right-click inside the top portion of the message body, and select Paste.
- Step 8. Finally, fill in the To field and send your message.