How do I view e-mail headers in Netscape 6.x or 7.x?
1. Open Netscape Mail & Newsgroups.
2. Click on your Inbox.
3. Highlight the message by single clicking on it.
4. From the View menu, select Headers, and then choose All.
The headers appear in a gray background at the top of the message.
5. If you intend to forward these headers to a second person for review, click the Forward button. The headers, in a red table, appear in the copy to be forwarded.
6. Finally, fill in the To field and send your message.