Database Backup for SolidCP
13 Sep 2017 09:36 AM
In order to back up your database please proceed with the following steps and review the following tutorial:
How to take MS SQL database backup from SolidCP
How to take MySQL database backup from SolidCP
1. Log into your SolidCP
2. Click on your hosting plan.
3. On the left hand side of the screen you will see “Databases”, navigate to them, then select the SQL server.
4. Click on the database for which you want to create a backup.
5. You will see “back up” button, click on it so that you can start your backup.
6. Wait until the backup is created.
7. You have your backup created.
If you are experiencing any issues with creating your backup, please contact either our Live Chat or submit a ticket to our Technical Support. It will be pleasure for us to guide you through this process.